Other Family Matters
Ready To Handle All Your Family Law Matters
When you need experienced legal representation to guide you through a stressful family law matter, put your trust in us at Oliver Leffler Law.
From our office in Columbia, Maryland, our attorneys serve individuals, parents and families of all configurations throughout Howard, Carroll and Anne Arundel counties. We do this by designing and implementing resolutions to family disputes while helping families obtain the results they seek.
No matter what your family law issue is, we have the knowledge and skill to guide you through it. Contact us for help with:
- Adoption services: Experienced legal representation can help the adoption process proceed as smoothly as possible.
- Divorce and family law matters: We can help you get through the dissolution of your marriage. From drafting separation agreements to negotiating property division and alimony arrangements, we will be your advocates. We can also help you decide whether litigation, mediation or collaborative law is the best route to take.
- Parenting planning and other matters: Providing stability for the children is the main concern when it comes to child custody decisions. Let us help you understand your parental rights and the rights of your children. We can also help you with child support orders, including enforcement and modification.
- Post-decree modifications: When circumstances change, we can help you modify your obligations.
- Prenuptial agreements: Also known as a premarital agreement, a well-drafted prenuptial agreement can ensure that your assets are protected in the event of a divorce and death.
- Same-gender family law: We are familiar with the unique challenges associated with same-gender marriage, divorce and adoption. We will handle your matter professionally and provide guidance and support.
At Oliver Leffler Law, you can turn to us for compassionate support and effective legal representation. Contact our firm online or call 410-740-1180 to arrange a consultation. Credit cards are accepted.