- Oliver Leffler Law Makes Top Lawyer Lists Again Oliver Leffler Law’s attorneys, Margaret H Oliver and Lauren N. Leffler, ranked on top lists for 2022 Super Lawyers! Ms. Oliver made the Top 50 Women List, Top 100 List, and the Maryland Super Lawyers list and Ms. Leffler made the Maryland Rising Stars List. This is Ms. Oliver’s 10th year making the Super Lawyers list, and Ms. Leffler’s 6th year making the Rising Stars list.
Every year, Super Lawyers ranks the top lawyers in Maryland through a selection process that includes independent research and peer evaluation by highly credentialed panel of attorneys. Only 5% of attorneys in Maryland make the Super Lawyers list, and only 2.5% of attorneys in Maryland make the Rising Stars list.
- Margaret Oliver was recently admitted as a Fellow into the Maryland State Bar Foundation. Bar Foundation Fellows are those MSBA members who have demonstrated:“…outstanding dedication and contribution to maintaining the honor and integrity of the legal profession, the improvement and facilitation of the administration of justice, the work of the organized Bar of Maryland and civic leadership.”
Fellows directly advance the Foundation’s mission to expand access to justice in local communities and maintain the honor and integrity of the legal profession through commitment to higher ideals.
- Margaret Oliver recently named Super Lawyer again in 2022 for the 10th year in a row!
- Lauren N. Leffler recently named a Super Lawyers Rising Star, again in 2022 for the 6th year in a row!
- Margaret Oliver named one of Maryland Top 50 Lawyers for 2022.
- As a past President of the Maryland State Women’s Bar Association, Meg continues to fight discrimination at all levels, working for equality and respect for all persons regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or religion.
- Lauren N. Leffler currently serves as the President of Howard County Collaborative Professionals, a group of attorneys, mental health professionals, and financial professionals focused on promoting and fostering the collaborative approach to resolving conflicts.
- Lauren N. Leffler serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Howard County Estate Planning Council, an organization of trusted advisors that focus on estate planning needs of Marylanders.
- Margaret Oliver named to Super Lawyers 2020, including being in the top 100 Maryland Super Lawyers and the top 50 Women Maryland Super Lawyers. She has been named a Super Lawyer for 8 consecutive years!
- Lauren N. Leffler named to Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2020. She has been listed in Rising Stars for 4 consecutive years!
- Margaret Oliver has been named as the President of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of Maryland.
- Lauren N. Leffler was recently trained in mediation, including child access and property settlement disputes.
- The SECURE Act has changed how many people can inherit IRAs. Call our office now to see how this may impact your current estate plan.
- Can you be considered a de facto parent if you’re a stepparent living with stepchildren? Call our office today to find out, and how a recent Maryland Court of Specials decision could impact you.
- June 26, 2019 – Oliver Leffler Law is pleased to announce that Lauren N. Leffler has been named Partner. Lauren is a strong litigator and collaborative attorney in family law matters, and a skilled attorney in estate planning. We are proud of Lauren and very happy that she has been made a Partner!
- Margaret H. Oliver named to Super Lawyers 2018, an honor she has received for the past 6 years.
- Lauren N. Leffler named to Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2018. Congratulations to Lauren!
- Margaret Oliver named Treasurer of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of Maryland.
- Lauren Leffler was recently trained in the art of Collaborative Law adding that area of law to her practice.
- Maryland now has divorce by mutual consent. Call to see how it applies to you.
- New laws for managing digital assets by the personal representative or agent went into effect Oct. 1st. Does your estate plan include the new law? Call now for an estate plan review.