When It Comes To Divorce, You Have Options
It is understandable that you have many concerns about the divorce process. The cost, financial and emotional; the time expended; and the effects of separation and divorce on your children are all parts of the divorce process. At Oliver Leffler Law, you will work with lawyers who will help you reach effective solutions, allowing you to look toward the future.
At our Columbia, Maryland, law firm, family law attorneys Margaret Oliver and Lauren Leffler help divorcing couples in and around Howard, Carroll and Anne Arundel counties complete all aspects of the divorce process, including:
- Alimony/spousal support: Our family law lawyers will work to achieve the best results possible if you are seeking or contesting alimony.
- Marital property division: We can make sure you come up with a property division plan that works for you and your family.
- Separation agreements: These agreements can resolve issues creatively and provide a contract to live by prior to and after divorce.
We can also help you decide on the best route to take. Depending on the circumstances of your divorce, you may benefit most from:
- Collaborative law: This process uses a team of professionals to help you negotiate agreements without going to court, whenever possible, saving you time and money.
- Divorce mediation: This process gives you more control over the outcome and helps you and your spouse focus on finding an amicable solution to your disputes.
- Litigation: When collaborative law or mediation is not an option, Margaret and Lauren will be ready to defend your rights and reach the best outcome possible in court.
Helping You Get Through This Stressful Time In Your Life
If you are worried about the effects of a divorce trial, there are options. An experienced mediator and litigator, Margaret helps spouses who wish to work cooperatively to solve their issues without bitterness. This gives the parties more control over the results of the case and can often save them time and money in addition to avoiding the stress associated with taking a case to court.
When an amicable resolution is not an option, Margaret, a former prosecutor and an experienced litigator, will use her experience to protect your best interests in court. And Lauren routinely assists family law clients in helping meet their needs. No matter which path you choose, you will work with an attorney who will listen to you and can give you the practical legal advice you need to make informed choices about your future.
Contact A Divorce Lawyer Today To Get The Help You Need
Margaret and Lauren assist clients in designing and implementing resolutions to disputes that protect their assets and consider future implications. To arrange a consultation, contact Oliver Leffler Law online or call 410-740-1180. Credit cards are accepted.