When It Comes To Divorce, You Have Options
It is understandable that you have many concerns about the divorce process. The cost, financial and emotional, the time expended and the effects of separation and divorce on your children are part of the divorce process. At Oliver Leffler Law you will work with a lawyer who will help you reach effective solutions, allowing you to look toward the future.
At her Columbia, Maryland, law firm, family law attorney Margaret Oliver helps divorcing couples in and around Howard County, Carroll County and Anne Arundel County complete all aspects of the divorce process, including:
- Alimony/spousal support: Margaret will work to achieve the best results possible if you are seeking or contesting alimony.
- Marital property division: Margaret can make sure you come up with a property division plan that works for you and your family.
- Separation agreements: These agreements can resolve issues creatively and provide a contract to live by prior to divorce and after.
We can also help you decide on the best route to take. Depending on the circumstances of your divorce, you may benefit most from:
- Collaborative law: This process uses a team of professionals to help you negotiate agreements without going to court, whenever possible, saving you time and money.
- Divorce mediation: This process gives you more control over the outcome and help you and your spouse focus on finding an amicable solution to your disputes.
- Litigation: When collaborative law or mediation is not an option, Margaret will be ready to defend your rights and reach teh best outcome possible in court.
Helping You Get Through This Stressful Time In Your Life
If you are worried about the effects of a divorce trial, there are options. An experienced mediator and litigator, Margaret Oliver helps spouses who wish to work cooperatively to solve their issues without bitterness. This gives the parties more control over the results of the case and can often save them time and money, in addition to avoiding the stress associated with taking a case to court.
When an amicable resolution is not an option, Margaret Oliver, a former prosecutor and an experienced litigator, will use her experience to protect your best interests in court. No matter which path you choose, you will work with an attorney who will listen to you and can give you the practical legal advice you need to make informed choices about your future.
Contact A Divorce Lawyer Today To Get the Help You Need
Margaret Oliver assists clients in designing and implementing resolutions to disputes that protect their assets and consider future implications. To arrange a consultation, contact Oliver Leffler Law online or call 410-740-1180. Credit cards accepted.